Sunday 11 May 2014

Teddy Love

I had a nice present of several cds from my husband and amongst them was a teddy bear one. The bear was so cute that I just had to make a card straight away with it. So I did a print and cut using my beloved cameo and looked at the end results for inspiration. I decided it would make a good double twisted easel card.

When I looked amongst my cameo files I realised I didnt have a double twisted easel, I had several twisted easels and one triple twisted easel but no double., so I made my own which I will post a link to at the end of the post should you want it.

I had a lovely embossing file A4 size that I just havent used yet and was looking for a project to use it in so today I decided it would make an interesting background for teddy. The embossing foldercame from a set I bought off create and craft last week and it was a set of 9 different folders. This particular one is script that is quite unreadable and meaningless yet fun.



I embossed onto some pearlised card and then layered the teddies on to it. I had some chipboard sentiments found during the big clean up of the craft room and added some liquid pearls

Here is a link to the file for the double easel card incase you would like it, if you do take it please send me some love. Please do not repost it but send people here to collect it themselves and leave me some love.



Thank you for looking

Debby xhttps://www.dropbox.com/s/zvxhx2pd37yald5/double%20twisted%20easel%20card.studio3

No comments:

Post a Comment