Monday 26 August 2013

A Steam Punk romance

One of the missions for the DT was to use the Designer Edition of the software showing the use of the knives. After pondering what to do, this card was born...



This is a simple easel card, the file for this is in the silhouette store. I have had the file since the last big sale and hadn't found a reason to use it until now... The background of the card was a simple rectangle that I drew in the software, fitting it to size.I did a fill in it. I then used the knife tool and used the Dovetail cut and did 2 different fill patterns on each of the pieces. The clocks fill was one that I bought from the silhouette store, the brown was in the software already.

The border was one that I made up using 2 borders from the store and combining them, more of which I will show you in my post for the wedding Invites! The silhouette was from the sil store and so was the cogs. The frames were cut on cammie and a little bling in the screw headed brads and my card was finished...

Thank you for looking

Love debby xx

No comments:

Post a Comment