Friday 26 April 2013

glasses as prizes

I didnt know what else to call this post other than Glasses for prizes because that explains exactly what it is!
My daughters Girls Night In is tomorrow night and so the preparations are well and truly underway! She asked me to sort out a couple of games for them to do tomorrow and so today I went out to get some prizes. I brought a cuddly Teddy for the name the bear and hopefully that will raise far more than I paid for Teddy! I was also asked to make up a quiz for the evening, a music one! Im sure my daughter is the only person in the whole wide world who thinks Im a genius! Well I had to find a prize for the winner of the music quiz but having paid out already on food and wine and Teddy for the evening I wasnt going to spend too much on this prize.....then I remembered Vinyl and how much I love to play and came up with this for the prize....


An inexpensive prize and fun for me in the making! result!

The glasses were bought in our local Asda at 60p each and the vinyl was in my stash! I found a font inamongst the tons I have on my pc and typed the word winner I then made a mat for it by doing an off  set
I cut various sized circles just for the decorative effect and added them! Quick easy and ready to go!

Thank you for looking, I know its been awhile but hopefully Im back!
Love debby xx

No comments:

Post a Comment