Saturday 9 February 2013

red dress frame

After making all the frames the other day, I came up with the idea of making a wedding frame ready for when my daughter called and said she needed a card like today! as you all know this happens very regularly!! As I am not the best artist in the world I started looking for royalty and copyright free images and found a darling red dress...which got me thinking...and away I went steam coming out of my ears as the ideas flowed...

So this is my first make with the dress and I hope you like it..it is a print and cut for the sil software and I have already cut 4 to make cards with tomorrow..The free file is available under the photo image. If you use this can you please show me because I would like to see what someone else has done with the file.
























http://www.fileswap.com/dl/x0c9ZMoZ6/red_dress_frame.studio.html


Thank you for looking
Love debby xx

No comments:

Post a Comment