Sunday 10 February 2013

heart lattice frame

Today I have been learning how to make lattice in silhouette studio, and although there are many designers out there who have loads of lattice items I wanted to be able to make my own. So I sat down and watched a doodling debbie tutorial on how to...it can be found on youtube, in the silhouette plus forum and even on her blog...I love her videos they are so clear and easy to follow.

Well with it coming up to Valentines day I thought that I would start with incorporating hearts with the lattice and this is what I came up with

It took me a little longer to figure out that I had to make an inner frame and a few mistakes were made along the way! but Im pleased with the results and it only took me 2 hours, not bad to learn how to make lattice then play with it! The first frame has the middle cut out and the 2nd frame has a middle in!

Im sure there are probably frames similar to this out there somewhere but I made these 2 all myself and am very proud of myself!! I will share these and hope that someone else can use them in their card making. Please leave me some love should you use them.

http://www.fileswap.com/dl/JbM8oLitgf/heart_lattice_frames_by_debby.studio.html

Thank you for looking
love debby xx

No comments:

Post a Comment