Monday 17 December 2012

3D ornament

For the 12 days of christmas the silhouette store is giving away free files, and one of the files they have kindly given us is this 3d ornament. Well I just had to try it didnt I??

I used a metalic gold and silver card 160gsm. I didnt have too much trouble putting them together because the construction was very like the ghost and spider 3ds I did for halloween. I managed to cut and put together 6 of them in less than half an hour. I threaded them onto some string that has been sitting waiting patiently on my desk to be used and will put them along the mantlepeice.

All in all a quick but pretty project. If you have not done these type of files before then it can be a little challenging at first but you will soon manage to turn them out at a rate of knots ,.. the secret is not to use to heavy a weight of card!!

Thank You for looking
Love debby xx

No comments:

Post a Comment