Monday 22 October 2012

Potion bottle

Debbie from the silhouette plus forum made up this lovely file and I thought it would be a great addition to my growing halloween collection...You can get the file from here:-http://www.paperpulse.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/potion-bottle-svg-and-studio-files.html  Debbie loves the fact that people all over the world use her files to make up,..if you get the file please leave her some blog love!!

I didnt do any adaptions to this i just made it as is

but whats all that stuff on it? I hear you ask..Well I did that deliberatly to age the bottle and make it look dusty, I used my cosmic shimmer on it and although in the photo it looks naff it does look better in real terms I think! A nice little bottle and easy to make.

Thank you for looking
Love debby xx

No comments:

Post a Comment