Monday 22 October 2012

Haunted House picture

I decided it was time to play with my vinyl again and this file from the silhouette store caught my eye...

This was not as easy as it looks because you had to be quite precise with the layering. I cut it all out then laid the orange circle onto my tranfer sheet,. Onto that i then layered the black house and bats and that was no mean feat i can tell you! I then got my trusty pokey tool to lift the green vinyl and carefully put that in place (amid much cursing and redoing!) I also must say that before cutting I reversed the image because I was putting it onto glass. I then took a deep breathe and flopped it onto the glass and used my scrapper(old credit card) and finally was able to remove the transfer sheet.

I looked on my pc and found a backing paper that was a very pale orange and printed it out as a backing sheet to finish this project off. I cant remember where I got the backing sheet from it was so long ago but I think it must have been from a blog train.

Thank you for looking
Love debby xx

No comments:

Post a Comment