Wednesday 19 September 2012

Playing with CAP2

After much waiting Cap2 arrived today, and Ive been playing.....firstly I managed to try cutting a simple reindeer from the software with my cammie and it worked straight away, it was quite straight forward but then ive had cap1 for a few years now and have played with it now and again...so Im not so new to the software as others may be....

I havent done a print and cut from the software yet but some say it can be done but I read a tutorial on how to and it seems to me there is quite a lot of faffing around and so i would probably still export as a jpeg or png and trace in sil software as that is so easy to do .. as long as you remember to trace and detach....
Anyhow this is my first play at CAP2 and I worked out how to do the tansparency all by myself...thus opening the door for me to make my own backgrounds in a customised way....

I did this and got this far but thought this card wouldnt need anything else, and am thinking it is a good idea that I buy my card in bulk!!  I think I maybe MIA for a few days as I play xx

Thank you for looking
Love debby xx

No comments:

Post a Comment