Friday 3 August 2012

Wedding 3d and box

So my daughter is going to yet another wedding...this will be her 4th one this year and of course Mum has had to make all the cards!! So as her partner is an Usher at this one she said she wanted a spectacular card for this wedding....although she did then add every card Ive made for her to take to weddings have been Amazing....talk about buttering mum up lol...

This is what shes ended up with to take....

The file was from the Silhouette store it was in the new designs this week and I saw it and thought it was an interesting file and woo hoo I had a reason to play with it!!!!
 It was so very easy to put together but then I have played with a few files like this one before, but I still think it would be easy enough for a first timer...Having made it up and leaving it to dry I got to play with ribbon!! These bows I actually bought (!) I know I know shame on me...but they were sooo pretty and they were only £1 at The Works for 12!......bargain!

To fancy up the Top I did think of putting a small silk flower on each scallop but alas when you neeeeed it you can never find your glue gun!! so I compromised and stuck gold coloured pearls to it instead.........................
Then came the box...........



I used a contrasting colour, because I wanted the 3d project to stand out from the box and not blend in. I then used some more of the bows to tie it together visually, and added a horseshoe also from the works and also only £1 for 2 of them....I put the same gold pearls at the corners of the lid.

Thank you for looking

Love debby xx

1 comment:

  1. Debby, the box and the bridal gazebo are both lovely. I love the addition of the bows.Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete