Tuesday 19 June 2012

Baby card no 3

My daughter in law is having her baby shower this week..finally!! and my daughter asked me to make a card that she could give...as I have done 2 cards already for baby Lucy I needed to make something different to the ones that i had already done..afterall it would be a little wrong for the nanny to make 2 cards the same for her. I went to my files on the pc to look and gain inspiration...

Firstly i found a file for a plate and stand that i had downloaded in April but alas i cant remember where from, though i have a mind that it was from the silhouette plus forum but dont quote me on that...if not then it was from ukscrappers but as i said i cant remember..so if you know please leave a comment and tell us all thank you xx

I liked the file and thought i could do something with it for a baby card and looked through my digi stamps and found this file of a cute teddy holding balloons. I obtained yhis digi stamp from a blog train from Rl freebies thats all the information i have on this freebie...
I uploaded it into my sil software and made it into a print and cut file to fit the inner circle of the plate.
I also did a print and cut on some cute roses and resized into 3 different sizes but i only used one size on this card so i have some ready for another project but at least it used up the white card i was cutting!!




I thought it needed something else to give it a spark so i looked through my peel offs and found a baby page and loved these safety pins..

Thank you for looking
Love debby xx

No comments:

Post a Comment