Sunday 29 April 2012

Nickys new home card

My beautiful daughter has moved into a new home with her partner so I thought I had best make them a card for the occasion...

I found the lovely little house in a scrapbooking kit at http://cajoline-scrap.blogspot.co.uk/ she has some fabulous kits and gives some lovely freebies....this house was in a free kit and i fell in love with it straight away!! After downloading the kit I opened my silhouette software and uploaded the house where i traced it and made it into a print and cut file...I also had the home is file in my pc and uploaded that and put into a print and cut file....

I used my crafaters companion ultimate pro to get the sizes for the square card. I had some pink digi paper on my pc from dreamies that i downloaded and cut several layers from....

I used a cuttlebug embossing folder to put the dots on the white layer and a few sparkles and ribbon finished the card off...

Thank you for looking
Debby xx

No comments:

Post a Comment