Sunday 29 April 2012

Cards for may challenge

So at the silhouette plus forum this month I am setting the challenge and the theme is glitz and sparkle!!

 Firstly I cut out this cute butterfly on my sil babes and then went to town on it with my shimmer mist sprays and cut out 2 of the heart frames that doodlingdebbie gave freely on the silhouette plus forum and sprayed the outer with shimmer mist and distressed the inner a little because this butterfly didnt need a perfect heart to land on as it wouldnt have been right...
 I then used a rhinestone template to layout the heart shape on my card.I used self adhesive rhinestones and it took me ages to do as it was my first attempt....

I also cut some smaller butterflies from the silhouette store and layered them for depth and interest..

Thank you for looking
Love debby xx

No comments:

Post a Comment