Tuesday 27 March 2012

As you know I have been away for the past week and was suitably spoilt by my Mum even though it was her birthday :} and since i came back the weather has been glorious and weve had a barbie, went to the seaside and done everything but craft...so yesterday I tried decopatch which is something i had neverdone before but as I said at New Year I wanted to try different crafts this year instead of just card making...but although the results can be spectacular I didnt really enjoy decopatch as it was done rather quickly and there was not really enough of a challenge to it for me...I think it would be a great craft for someone who doesnt really have much time but wants to be a little creative...so i tried it and wasnt bowled over...i will post some of my results and a little tutorial tomorrow when my works of art (hehehe) has dried

Thank you for stopping by
love debby xx

No comments:

Post a Comment