Friday 10 February 2012

Yesterday i was unwell again and had very bad palpitations and had to spend the day resting so my babes had a rest to,,but i have two cards to make for my mum one for mothers day and one for her birthday. I set myself the task many years ago to make both her cards as they always fall within a week of each other with different tecniques so that they are quite different from one another. But alas my mother is not a card making connoseur and cant understand why i may spend hours making a card when you could put a ribbon across a bit of card and just chuck a topper on-her words not mine!!! So today i have been cutting lattice and sentiments ready for tomorrow when i will get the glue out...ive been playing with the distress inks again and so the lattice will have time to dry before i glue and glitter it..i dont quite know what her cards will turn out like yet but i will post them when im done xxlove debbyxx

No comments:

Post a Comment