Monday 6 February 2012

I made my first scrapbbok page!!! I am foremost a card maker and havent really done any scrapbooking as it hasnt really appealled to me but on the silhouette plus forum they have revamped the challenges and one category now is scrapbooking...i felt i had to support the host and do my bit although i dont think mine will come up to scratch i did it anyhow...and ive had more problems photographing it to put it into the challenge and on here than i did actually doing it lol...
So here goes.....


The photo is from my wedding day when we were cutting the cake......and although the background looks orange it is actually pink.....



The red doily was cut on my beloved babes...and the pink roses paper is a hand made paper from my stash. The limited edition love element was from daisy trail it was from a free digikit i laid it onto some more handmade paper that was a bright white...


The poem i used was by Purple Ronnie which i adore..i chose that particular verse because on our first anniversay my hubby gave me a cup with that one on and its still a very treasured object today!! The scroll i laid it on was again from daisy trail along with the flourish..i inked them up with my trusted distress ink and hey ho   thats hoow i did it...love debby xx

No comments:

Post a Comment