Sunday 18 December 2011

Well ive finally got off my behind and actually done some crafting...but i have a good excuse for my tardiness as someone gave me a nasty virus that knocked me for six...but im sooo much better now and its over and done with just before christmas....and so as i was sooo poorly i had to do some shopping online hehee and somehow i managed to add a new camera to my basket and it was delivered today...i just need to get some batteries and i will be over to post my creations again...so yesterday i made loads of boxes to put the costume jewellery in that my hubby made for my daughter for christmas i got the file from an svg folder that i downloaded and traced but i cant for the life of me remember where i got the svg from....i cant show you them because hubby was taking them as i was finishing them and wrapping it all up....i have also made a birthday card for my daughter for boxing day and tomorrow i will post this...soz for no piccies yet love debby xxx thank you for reading this xx

No comments:

Post a Comment